Easter Taxes

  • Christ Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 1999
      City of Orlando Officials, Easter Sunday, April 4, 1999

      Mayor-Glenda Hood and City of Orlando Commissioners;
      District One-Don Ammerman, District Two-Betty T. Wyman, District
      Three-Bruce Gordy
      District Four-Bill Bagley, District Five-Daisy Lynum, District
      Six-Ernest Page

      Donald Harkins Chief, Charles Walker Deputy Chief, Orlando Fire
      Department

      Randy Hartman, President 1365, Steve Clelland, Vice President 1365

      From: Christ Didymus Thomas
      (909) 899-8152
      Universal Unitarian Church, 13582 Amanda St, Fontana, Calif. 92336

      Mayor Glenda Hood.

      In A letter, dated 04/02/96, notice of IRS levy, the city of Orlando
      began a concerted effort, along with, The Federal Internal Revenue
      division of the U.S. Government, of denying my constitutional rights and
      religious freedoms by robbing me of $528.57 each month from my Orlando
      Fire Fighter pension of 1222.38.

      Additionally, you withheld $147.67 for more unconstitutional Federal
      taxes. The total taxes stolen from my pension each month is $676.55
      leaving me a balance of $545.83. each month, to live on and run my
      church. That is $8,118.60 you are stealing from my annual pension of
      $14,668.56, leaving me a balance of $6,549.96. The U.S. Constitution not
      only is supposed to protect my religious freedom it is also ordained
      that I shall be free from excessive fines.

      A normal Tax amount for this pitiful wages would be $1772.04 per year.
      For three years that would be $5316.12. Yet, the IRS levy called for
      $17.363.56 for these three years. However, the Orlando Government has
      gone above and beyond the law and from April 1996 to April 1999 and
      stolen from me a total amount of $19,039.68 or $1,676.12 above the
      original IRS theft.

      When I have attempted to address this issue with you people, I get the
      old monkey, see no evil. hear no evil, speak no evil. In other words,
      you continue to steal from me and ingot my constitutional and religious
      protest. “ONE NATION, UNDER GOD, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.”
      Where is that liberty and justice? Once again I demand justice.

      Will it be necessary to come back there and meet with you or should I
      return and take my petition for justice before the entire Orlando city
      commission or what would you suggest?

      Glenda, I am at this time making an official request for a meeting, with
      you, to rectify this gross ungodly, unlawful, unconstitutional,
      injustice. I await your reply.

      Sincerely,
      Christ Didymus Thomas