Bloody Crosstalk per Paul

  • Jon Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 1999
      1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the
      gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the *cross* of Christ should be made
      of none effect.

      1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the *cross* is to them that perish
      foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

      Galatians 5:11 And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet
      suffer persecution? then is the offence of the *cross* ceased.

      Galatians 6:12 As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they
      constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution
      for the *cross* of Christ.

      Galatians 6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the *cross* of
      our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto
      the world.

      Ephesians 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the
      *cross*, having slain the enmity thereby:

      Philippians 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself,
      and became obedient unto death, even the death of the *cross*.

      Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now
      tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the *cross* of Christ:

      Colossians 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his *cross*, by
      him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be
      things in earth, or things in heaven.

      Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against
      us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his
      *cross*;

      Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who
      for the joy that was set before him endured the *cross*, despising the
      shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

      Regards,

      Jon