Re: Wells no longer Mythicist

  • Paul Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 1999
      Sam Gibson wrote:
      It is refreshing to me to see a scholar like Mack who is not afraid to use
      the word 'myth' when it fits as is the case with Christianity and its

      I wrote:
      It says that he is now closer to Burton Mack's views on the HJ. So it seems
      he has left one myth and found another. :)

      Just a wee bit of humor on my part followed by the emoticon.
      It is not on the use of the word "myth" that I part ways with Mack.
      His HJ + Q = :-( in my view.
      Could I be sillier? I think not!

      Paul Miller