Re: William's ramble (+ Antonio's article)

  • William
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 1999
      Antonio states:

      >No, the cases that really upset me are people who have been given
      >mostly wellfunctioning brains but for one or another reason (laziness,
      >strange ideological agendas, deeprooted indoctrination etc...) don't
      >use their logical faculties.

      William Pinard responds:

      Out of your mouth speaks the abundance of your heart; and, as is the case
      with so many other participants on CrossTalk, you think way too much of
      yourself and way too little of others. I find nothing "logical" about
      you whatsoever; and your lack of tolerance of different views is equalled
      only by the fundies that you hold in contempt.

      I stand alone,
      Willaim Pinard