article in GP

  • Antonio Jerez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 1999
      Friends,
      Jim West reminded me about a thing - the article in Goteborgs-
      Posten next Wednesday will very probably be available through
      the Internet to read. Our regional newspaper is published electronically
      every day and it is free to read. The adress is:

      For anybody interested I am prepared to do a rough translation
      into english of the main points in the article.