Joe << == >> Luke

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 1999
      On Fri, 01 Jan 1999 11:00:22 -0700, Robert.Schacht@... writes:
      >At 05:26 PM 12/30/98 -0400, Tom Simms wrote:
      >>On Wed, 30 Dec 1998 12:47:59 +0000, jwest@... writes:

      [... snip ... ]

      >3. "For he appeared to them on the third day, living again, just as the
      >divine prophets had spoken of these and countless other wondrous things
      >about him."

      What does Meier know that you or I don't Bob? Equally probable is
      that "Luke" and Josephus knew directly what they're reporting on, more
      partiuclarly, because - given the date - Joe was on the stones... you see,
      I tend to take seriously the outcome of Joe's last battle - let all his
      comrades die then made a deal with the one survivor. Not very Masada like.
      which is why I think he covered up another Joe Son of Matthew's deal with
      Pilate, maybe his grandfather's. Curious how Joe does and does not know
      about things about the early church.

      [... Snip ... as per good nettiquette, excise what's not needed ...]

      Tom S