Re: (Only for cock fight loving vets)

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 8, 1998
      Sorry, list members.

      I actually thought some of you might notice the fact that I hadn't engaged
      in any flaming through Yuri's efforts, but, as you didn't, I thought I would
      show a relatively mild dose in Yuri's style (mainly for witty
      Stclair51@...'s benefit).

      I have cancelled Yuri's "last post", so I don't know how he replied. It's
      better that way. I have nothing particularly against Yuri, but he could work
      on it.

      Again, sorry.