Web Archive Now Active

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 1998
      Greetings all -- it looks like the new FindMail archive is now
      active. Take a look at:

      http://www.findmail.com/list/crosstalk/

      and don't forget to save this address for future reference!

      With good wishes to all -- and special thanks to both HarperCollins
      and FindMail,

      Mark

      Dr Mark Goodacre M.S.Goodacre@...
      (Please note new address)
    • Mark Goodacre
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 1998
        Sorry -- in response to an off-list question, I should add that
        it is the current material that is now going into the web archive. I
        do not know how long it will take for the back archives to be loaded
        up, but I will of course let you know as soon as I hear anything.