Re: Secret Mark Trolls and my Vet

  • Stclair51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 1998
      The vet in our little country town is an avid fan of cock fighting and
      believes that pit bull dogs are God's greatest creatures. Sadly, he is
      bedridden and unable to leave his home and heretofore his only recreation has
      been the Jerry Springer Show. Therefore, I have been sending him copies of
      the "debate" between Yuri and Ian.....hope you boys don't mind.

      Stephen St. Clair