Secret Mark bloopers

  • y.kuchinsky@utoronto.ca
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 7, 1998
      On Sun, 6 Dec 1998, Ian Hutchesson wrote:

      > When you don't have the authentication, you can't use the information:
      > you therefore put it on the shelf. You don't scrap it, but you can't use
      > it and expect anyone to take you seriously.

      This is truly absurd. This letter of Clement is now included in standard
      collections of Clement's writings. Clementine scholars certainly ARE
      TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY. Your connection with reality, Ian, looks now more
      tenuous than ever.

      As I've already noted, the big problem in this discussion is that you
      don't seem to have the first clue about the subject being discussed. It
      _does_ help to get yourself informed before jumping into the fray. Then
      you would not come up with bloopers like this.

      Glad to be of help, Ian. Your education must start somewhere...

      Yours,

      Yuri.