  • anhang bill
      Date: 6 Dec 1998 19:47:33 -0000
      From: "Nicholas Wynder" <SAO@...>
      Subject: Booklist
      To: crosstalk@...
      Sender: owner-crosstalk@...

      "Going to go book shopping. Any recommendations?"

      Does anyone know what I am talking about when I ask (prompted by the
      above attachment)
      when I ask for the author and work by someone who claimes he deciphered a
      new manuscrit/gospel atributed to an interview with Jesus in the days
      between the presumed resurrection and the "physical abscondin g for
      good?"????
      Hence request author and publisher of same.

      Furthermore, the word "thread " was just mentioned; by what means do I
      access other threads? Like Pauline stuff , etc.??