Gnostic Gospel of Philop

  • Nicholas Wynder
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 1998
      There is a lot of myth that surronds Mary of magdala and alot of obscure theories.I understand that alot of the Nag Hammandi text are dated much later in the Jesus tradition.The gnostics are considered the generators of the many Jesus myths.It is often said that Mary Magdaline was Jesus' consort and the mother his child(the Gnostic theory behind the holy grail).Perhaps this is considered a scholarly bad joke.Wil some one please clarify this issue for me