Re: Joe's view on Josephus

  • joe baxter
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 1998
      At 10:03 AM 11/2/98 +0100, you wrote:

      "Basically. I consulted the Greek text at the MIT Classic Tech Library. I
      suggest you have a look where I did. I don't have a Greek source for Josephus."

      Fortunately, Ian, you are located at kind of the midway point between
      Occidental, California, where I am, and Europe, where quite a few folk are.
      Still, Ian, this is going to be a little out of the way for Anne Quast in
      Australia. Will you at least pick us up at the airport?

      Joe