Unsubscribers take note!!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 1998
      At 06:54 PM 9/24/98 -0400, Pasquale Fiorino wrote:
      >please remove my name from the list

      UNSUBSCRIBERS PLEASE NOTE!
      This is an UNMODERATED list. There is no moderator to remove your name from
      the list. Messages such as the above will not get you off the list, whether
      politely expressed (as above) or rudely expressed (as a few days ago). YOU
      MUST UNSUBSCRIBE YOURSELF. Here's how:

      You may take your name off the CrossTalk list by sending the following
      message to lists@...:

      unsubscribe crosstalk

      or

      unsubscribe crosstalk-digest

      Do not attach a signature or any other remarks.

      PLEASE SAVE THIS MESSAGE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE! I am not the list manager,
      nor am I associated in any way with the listserv administrator. I cannot
      take your name off the list. I'm just an average Joe who saves the welcome
      message, like we're all supposed to.

      Bob
      "Never argue with people who buy ink by the gallon."
      --Tommy Lasorda