Testing

  • Philip B. Lewis
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 1998
      -phil@...

      "Liberal" is not a dirty word;
      it is a state of grace.
    • Mike Grondin
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 8, 1998
        Why are some messages getting through, others not?
      • Mike Grondin
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 8, 1998
          Try this.
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 9, 1998
            At 05:36 PM 11/8/98 -0500, Mike Grondin wrote:
            >Why are some messages getting through, others not?

            That which was hidden shall be revealed--
            Doesn't GThomas have a saying about that? ;-)
            I suspect that the CrossTalk webserver will dole out the last 3 days of
            mail to us over the next three hours.

            Bob
          • Jan Sammer
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 14, 1999
              This is a test of the emergency broadcast system. If this
              were a real emergency... :)

              Either it's been a very quiet Sunday or I've been bumped off
              Crosstalk.

              Jan
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 15, 1999
                >This is a test of the emergency broadcast system. If this
                >were a real emergency... :)
                >
                >Either it's been a very quiet Sunday or I've been bumped off
                >Crosstalk.
                >
                >Jan

                No. You're still on the list, as am I. I expect they've all
                gone to the last bastions of true believers - the eeyrie of
                text crunchers - Paul-L & Synoptic-L

                Tom (not K)