Crosstalk on Thomas on my Web Page

  • Andrew Bernhard
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 1998
      Hello all,

      I am hereby announcing the official opening of the _Gospel of Thomas_
      section on my historical Jesus web page. I've been fiddling around with
      it for a while now. Its still pretty bare bones and I certainly have a
      lot more I intend to post in the near future, but I mention it now to let
      everyone here know that it contains as complete an archive of Thomas
      Discussions from Crosstalk as I can put together. It contains over 600
      emails, from November 1996 through the present, all in one place and
      easily accessible. If there are any emails missing that you happen to
      have saved, please forward them to me. And thank you to all who have done
      so in the past, particularly Mark Goodacre and Jack Kilmon. I hope this
      resource proves useful for stimulating further discussions about the
      _Gospel of Thomas_. I have learned so much from them in the past.

      Oh, I almost forgot, the URL is:
      http://www.teleport.com/~cabern/andrew/thomas/thomas.html

      or you can get to it through the usual URL listed below.

      Andrew Bernhard
      THE QUEST OF THE HISTORICAL JESUS
      recommended by Brittanica Online, by Encyclopedia Brittanica
      http://www.teleport.com/~cabern/andrew/index.html
      email:cabern@...