historicity or fantasy

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 1998
      I dont think Paul or the deutero-paulines have anything to say about the HJ.
      My point is that just as one would not use the deutero-paulines to
      reconstruct the historical PAUL- likewise one should be very careful if
      using documents to reconstruct the HJ that are even further removed from the
      HJ than the d-p's are from Paul!

      Though, jack, your fascinating post making use of paleontological terms was
      really delightful.