Test

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 4, 1998
      This is a test to see if the new Crosstalk archive is working.
      Dr Mark Goodacre M.S.Goodacre@...
      (Please note new address)
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 9 9:30 AM
        Hello?
        "Is it not extraordinary to the point of being a miracle, that so loose
        and ill-constructed a narrative in an antique translation of a dubious
        text should after so many centuries still have power to quell and
        dominate a restless, opinionated, overexercised and undernourished,
        twentieth-century mind?"
        Malcolm Muggeridge _Jesus Rediscovered_ (1969), writing about
        the KJV New Testament -
      • Sam Gibson
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 27, 1998
          Test
          -
          Sincerely,
          Sam Gibson
        • Robert Schacht
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 27, 1998
            Test
            > -
            > Sincerely,
            > Sam Gibson

            Sam,
            I got your message from findmail, not from HarperCollins. I suspect that the HarperCollins server is having one of its weekend holidays, and the network administrator will release any accumulating messages (if any) on monday. Maybe only yours and this one!

            Cheers,
            Bob

            -----
            See the original message at http://www.egroups.com/list/crosstalk/?start=2640
          • INTERPRES
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 9, 1998
              This is a test of the emergency broadcast system. If this were a real
              emergency....

              (sorry folks....:)
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 9, 1999
                Test - please ignore

                TMS
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 9, 1999
                  At 20.24 09/01/99 AST, you wrote:
                  >Test - please ignore
                  >
                  >TMS

                  Ignored.
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 10, 1999
                    On Sun, 10 Jan 1999 02:03:32 +0100 (CET), mc2499@... writes:

                    >At 20.24 09/01/99 AST, you wrote:
                    >>Test - please ignore
                    >>
                    >>TMS
                    >
                    >Ignored.

                    Is it possible the List is now only inhabited by Eyetalians,
                    Dutch, Canucks, Ozites and Sundry, the Amerks all home watching
                    the Repubes try to eviscerate a Living President on CNN?

                    Thos Mergatroyd
                  • Philip B Lewis
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 16, 1999
                      This is only a test.

                      Philip

                      -phil@...
                      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
                      We invent histories to suit ourselves and call them facts.
                    • Christ Thomas
                      Message 10 of 10 , May 20, 1999
                        GRACE CHEWNING, ORLANDO, FLORIDA, CITY CLERK
                        MATTER TO BE DISCUSSED BEFORE THE ORLANDO CITY COUNCIL AT A REGULARLY
                        SCHEDULED MEETING. DATE TO BE DETERMINED.
                        MAY 20. 1999

                        PRELUDE AND HISTORY OF TOPIC:

                        City of Orlando Officials, November 1st, 1998

                        Mayor-Glenda Hood and City of Orlando Commissioners;
                        District One-Don Ammerman, District Two-Betty T. Wyman, District
                        Three-Bruce Gordy
                        District Four-Bill Bagley, District Five-Daisy Lynum, District
                        Six-Ernest Page

                        Donald Harkins, Chief, Charles Walker, Deputy Chief, Orlando Fire
                        Department

                        Randy Hartman, President 1365, Steve Clelland, Vice President 1365

                        From: Christ Didymus Thomas
                        Universal Unitarian Church, 13582 Amanda St, Fontana, Calif. 92336

                        Since I am a former Orlando Fire Fighter, fired and then retired, for my
                        religious activities, which was a constitutional violation, and then
                        there was a lawyer act of extortion, necessary to regain my pension, I
                        am now renewing my religious and constitutional demands for justice
                        through God.

                        Dan. 3:27 And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king’s
                        counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies
                        the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither
                        were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.

                        Of course, you were already informed of this situation. Moreover, as the
                        prophets predicted, you would follow lawyer commandments causing God’s
                        commandments to be ineffective.

                        Will Campbell wrote:

                        > B:
                        > Well, this weekend was a bizzy one for the WILBUR....
                        > worked two lucrative gigs....and had an incredible amount of fun...
                        > I also had fun....which was kinda fun.....
                        > Fun-ny...I should say fun! Actually, it was a fun weekend....
                        > Last weekend Teeter and I went to the Sanford Zoo...
                        > mostly to see the Big Cats and snakes.......
                        > Someone mistakenly left the cages open in the reptile house
                        > and there were snakes slithering all over the place. Frantically, the
                        > keeper tries everything, but he can't get them back in their cages.
                        > Finally he says, "Quick, call a lawyer!" "Quick, call a lawyer!"
                        > Teet asked him, "A lawyer? Why??"
                        > "We need someone who speaks their language!"
                        >
                        > Will & Teet!

                        GRACE CHEWNING
                        ORLANDO CITY CLERK
                        MAY 20, 1999

                        SUBJECT BEFORE THE ORLANDO CITY COUNCIL:

                        DISCUSSION REGARDING VIOLATION OF GOD’S LAW AND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE
                        UNITED STATES. ADDITIONALLY, TO IMPOSE CHARGES OF INSURRECTION AGAINST
                        THE CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS.
                        May 20 1999

                        This morning, at approximately 6AM, Jeania Ross, of the Orlando city
                        payroll department called to inform me that the IRS had notified them
                        they were only going to steal another $600.00 plus over what they have
                        been robbing from God and me. Gina said, after that insult to injury, my
                        IRS lien would be satisfied. Of course, this does not satisfy God, I
                        warned you all. Ezekiel chapter 33

                        I informed Gina, I had sent her a Fax of a lawyer letter, from my Bank
                        stating they are returning the funds they stole from me. However. they
                        exonerated themselves in the theft and said the City’s agent and the
                        Federal Reserve were the actual thieves because of their incompetence.
                        My Cal Fed, bank’s, lawyer’s, said, they were only inappropriate in
                        their act of stealing my money.

                        I had a meeting with the bank, California Federal, May 14, 1999 and they
                        said if you’ll do a lawyer BOOGIE for us we’ll return the money we stole
                        from you. Yeah, right! I told them you’ll return my money without me
                        doing the lawyer snake dance. They sent me a letter stating they
                        returned my money, May 17, 99. Lawyers love for people to bow and grovel
                        before their Godless asses.

                        Robert Garner wrote:

                        > Mr. Thomas---As we have explained to you in the past the difference between
                        > the original levy and the amount collected is interest. We cannot stop the
                        > deduction for the IRS until they say your lien is satisfied and they notify
                        > the City to stop.
                        > Rob Garner
                        > Comptroller

                        Robert, as I have explained to the city of Orlando over the years when
                        you are robbing me, you are robbing God. Additionally, you are ignoring
                        the foundation document for this nation. Moreover, you are offending
                        God. It appears, I may have to return there to discuss this matter with
                        you folks. We are all going to test the truth of God’s demands. Ezekiel
                        Chapter 33...

                        May 20, 1999

                        Robert and City of Orlando officials, for your further consideration...

                        Mal. 3:8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say,
                        Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. WHEN YOU ROB
                        GOD’S, C.E.O, YOU ROB GOD

                        Mal. 3:9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this
                        whole nation.

                        Mal. 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day
                        when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his
                        own son that serveth him. THOMAS

                        Mal. 3:18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and
                        the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
                        THE CITY AND HER LAWYERS

                        Mal. 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and
                        all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the
                        day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it
                        shall leave them neither root nor branch. ROOT, YOUR GRANDPARENTS! YOUR
                        BRANCH, YOUR CHILDREN! THESE SHALL BE DESTROYED.

                        Mal. 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness
                        arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as
                        calves of the stall. I, THOMAS, DO HEAL. ASK DONNIE REYNOLDS, LAVERNE
                        AND DIANNE? MY WINGS ARE MY HANDS.

                        Mal. 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes
                        under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the
                        LORD of hosts. HELLO CITY AND HER LAWYERS

                        Mal. 4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded
                        unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. YOU
                        HAVE VIOLATED GOD’S STATUTES.

                        Mal. 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming
                        of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: ELIJAH HAS ALREADY BEEN HERE,
                        I TOLD YOU THAT.

                        CITY OF ORLANDO, U.S. GOVERNMENT AND HER IRS TAXING AGENT, RETURN ALL MY
                        MONEY THAT YOU HAVE ROBBED FROM ME. OVER $20,000.OO DOLLARS. GOD SAYS TO
                        RESTORE THE PLEDGE AND UNDO THAT WHICH YOU HAVE DONE.

                        DO THAT WHICH IS LAWFUL AND RIGHT. WHAT DOES THE CONSTITUTION SAY?
                        YOU SAY, “IN GOD WE TRUST.” IT’S PRINTED ON YOUR CURRENCY, YEAH, RIGHT!

                        Mal. 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children,
                        and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite
                        the earth with a curse. I WILL PLACE A CURSE ON YOU!

                        Ezek. 33:14 Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die;
                        if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;

                        Ezek. 33:15 If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had
                        robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he
                        shall surely live, he shall not die.

                        Ezek. 33:16 None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned
                        unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely
                        live.

                        Ezek. 33:17 Yet the children of thy people say, The way of the Lord is
                        not equal: but as for them, their way is not equal.

                        Ezek. 33:18 When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and
                        committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby.

                        Ezek. 33:19 But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that
                        which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.

                        Ezek. 33:20 Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. O ye house
                        of Israel, I will judge you every one after his ways. YOU SAY GOD’S WAY
                        IS NOT EQUAL. YEAH, RIGHT!

                        May 20, 1999

                        Ezek. 33:1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

                        Ezek. 33:2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say
                        unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land
                        take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

                        Ezek. 33:3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the
                        trumpet, and warn the people;

                        Ezek. 33:4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh
                        not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be
                        upon his own head.

                        Ezek. 33:5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning;
                        his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver
                        his soul.

                        Ezek. 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the
                        house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and
                        warn them from me.

                        Ezek. 33:8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely
                        die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked
                        man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine
                        hand.

                        Ezek. 33:9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn
                        from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity;
                        but thou hast delivered thy soul.

                        Ezek. 33:10 Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of
                        Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be
                        upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live?

                        Ezek. 33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no
                        pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his
                        way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die,
                        O house of Israel?

                        Ezek. 33:12 Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy
                        people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the
                        day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall
                        not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither
                        shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day
                        that he sinneth.

                        Ezek. 33:13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely
                        live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his
                        righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he
                        hath committed, he shall die for it.

[...]

                        Ezek. 33:22 Now the hand of the LORD was upon me in the evening, afore
                        he that was escaped came; and had opened my mouth, until he came to me
                        in the morning; and my mouth was opened, and I was no more dumb.

                        Ezek. 33:23 Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

                        Ezek. 33:24 Son of man, they that inhabit those wastes of the land of
                        Israel speak, saying, Abraham was one, and he inherited the land: but we
                        are many; the land is given us for inheritance.

                        Ezek. 33:25 Wherefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Ye eat
                        with the blood, and lift up your eyes toward your idols, and shed blood:
                        and shall ye possess the land?

                        Ezek. 33:27 Say thou thus unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; As I
                        live, surely they that are in the wastes shall fall by the sword, and
                        him that is in the open field will I give to the beasts to be devoured,
                        and they that be in the forts and in the caves shall die of the
                        pestilence.

                        Ezek. 33:28 For I will lay the land most desolate, and the pomp of her
                        strength shall cease; and the mountains of Israel shall be desolate,
                        that none shall pass through.

                        Ezek. 33:29 Then shall they know that I am the LORD, when I have laid
                        the land most desolate because of all their abominations which they have
                        committed.

                        Ezek. 33:30 Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still
                        are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses,
                        and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray
                        you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the LORD.

                        Ezek. 33:31 And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit
                        before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do
                        them: for with their mouth they show much love, but their heart goeth
                        after their covetousness.

                        Ezek. 33:32 And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one
                        that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they
                        hear thy words, but they do them not.

                        Ezek. 33:33 And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then
                        shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.

                        MAY 20, 1999

                        For the past several months I have been in a crosstalk discussion on,
                        “The Gospel of Thomas,” web site, with religious scholars and
                        theologians throughout the world. My assessment of them was not too
                        flattering. Here, for your enlightment are some of our communications.

                        Rom. 9:17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same
                        purpose have I raised thee up, that I might show my power in thee, and
                        that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

                        Acts 21:9 And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did
                        prophesy.

                        Rene wrote:

                        > > 1) Unfortunately, (the fact that) archaeology is incompetent and dishonest is quite true, and this has been demonstrated, with quotations and bibliography, on this list and they speak quite eloquently. It looks like you only have unsubstantiated insults and misinformation. Talk about misrepresenting evidence... > Stephen-- , I've sadly come to realize, quite within normal limits for you, you are stupid! What bothers me more than the misleading nature of this information, that's just devious, and shows a callous disregard for what we're about here: getting the facts as clearly and correctly as possible, so we can go on to reach the proper conclusions. Stephen, In my eyes, you've proven yourself incompetent to deal with the evidence, and by extension, any other evidence.

                        Thomas wrote:

                        Rene

                        I see it the same way Rene. That’s goes for all the so called
                        theological scholars that hide behind a silence of stupidity. In all the
                        religious institutions, their scholars can speak most eloquently, while
                        distorting, adulterating and lying about historical religious facts
                        regarding the Historical Jesus and Christianity.

                        Tom Simms, who is quite knowledgeable regarding scriptures and
                        historical facts, won’t touch this one, the Ten commandments, Ten big
                        religious lies, with a 33 and one half foot pole. Tom folded his hand.
                        He has nothing but Sunday school knowledge to bet with. I still like
                        Tom.

                        NOW, FOR THE SOUND OF SILENCE. “TEN COMMANDMENTS”

                        Matt. 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the
                        commandments of men.

                        NOW. FOR THE GREAT SOUND OF SILENCE!!! ANY OR ALL OF YOU, PRODUCE IN THE
                        SCRIPTURES, OR ANY OTHER QUALIFIED SOURCE, THE JUSTIFICATION FOR THE
                        GREAT “TEN COMMANDMENT LIES”
                        THAT YOU EMPLOY TO CONTROL AND DECEIVE THE WORLD.

                        The Historical Jesus additionally said...

                        Mark 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines
                        the commandments of men.

                        Mark 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the
                        tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such
                        like things ye do.

                        Mark 7:9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of
                        God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

                        Thomas

                        May 20, 1999

                        A few days earlier a member of crosstalk wrote me a rather unflattering
                        email and, for God, I address his remarks in the following manner. This
                        delighted none. However, the naughty remarks, relative to God, ceased.
                        They all seemed to run and hide. All I wanted to do was war with them.

                        Deut. 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the
                        LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the
                        congregation of the LORD.

                        Sam Gibson wrote:

                        > First, I am not a Christian. I do not believe in the divine and think that
                        > it is kind of silly that some people do. I find it a crutch for the weak.

                        I WROTE

                        John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the
                        world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds
                        were evil.

                        John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither
                        cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

                        I WROTE:

                        > > There is no history of early Christianity that the catholic church has
                        > > not adulterated. My observations are, you play the game the king is
                        > > wearing clothes. Have you ever read that fable?

                        John 3:31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the
                        earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven
                        is above all.

                        I WROTE:

                        > > Jesus was murdered by that whore Roman church, holy city nation, after
                        > > he turned down her slut advances. Didn't I show you that already or were
                        > > you asleep at the wheel? Have you recited your hail Mary or is it HELL
                        > > Mary today?

                        SAM WROTE

                        > Blah, blah, blah. There was no Roman church when Jesus was crucified, moron.
                        > You are a fuckin' lunatic and do not belong on this list!

                        I WROTE:

                        John 3:32 And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no
                        man receiveth his testimony.

                        John 3:33 He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal
                        that God is true.

                        John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God
                        giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

                        John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he
                        that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God
                        abideth on him.

                        I WROTE:

                        Ezek. 33:1 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

                        Ezek. 33:2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say
                        unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land
                        take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

                        Ezek. 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the
                        trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any
                        person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood
                        will I require at the watchman’s hand.

                        Ezek. 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the
                        house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and
                        warn them from me.

                        Ezek. 33:8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely
                        die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked
                        man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine
                        hand.

                        Ezek. 33:9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn
                        from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity;
                        but thou hast delivered thy soul.

                        Ezek. 33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no
                        pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his
                        way and live:

                        Your friend in true knowledge and God's servant,
                        CHRIST DIDYMUS THOMAS

                        >SAMUEL WROTE:

                        > You are not my friend, you do not know what knowledge is and you only serve
                        > yourself.

                        > Sincerely,
                        >
                        > Sam Gibson

                        I, AFTER TURNING MY OTHER CHEEK, I WROTE:!!!

                        Matt. 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall
                        gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do
                        iniquity;

                        Matt. 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be
                        wailing and gnashing of teeth.

                        John 3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into
                        his hand.

                        Rev. 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and
                        the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of
                        life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in
                        the books, according to their works.

                        Rev. 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death
                        and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged
                        every man according to their works.

                        Again, shame on you Sam, I SENTENCE YOU TO HELL. You have been judged.
                        You'll have an eternity to think about that. If you offend me you offend
                        my Father that sent me. Don't worry you'll be among your own kind. I
                        won't say, have a nice eternity. Believe me, you won't. THAT FELT SO
                        GOOD.

                        Christ Didymus Thomas

                        Ezek. 33:30 Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still
                        are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses,
                        and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray
                        you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the LORD.

                        Ezek. 33:31 And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit
                        before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do
                        them: but their heart goeth after their covetousness.

                        Ezek. 33:32 And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one
                        that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they
                        hear thy words, but they do them not.

                        Ezek. 33:33 And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then
                        shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.

                        Sam, I enjoyed sentencing your worthless, Godless, ass to Hell. THE NEXT
                        TIME YOU OFFEND GOD I’LL PUT A CURSE ON YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY, up to ten
                        generations, AND SENTENCE THEM TO HELL ALSO. How’s that bad boy? Deut.
                        23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even
                        to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the
                        LORD.

                        Zech. 5:3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth
                        over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be
                        cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth
                        shall be cut off as on that side according to it.

                        Zech. 5:4 I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall
                        enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that
                        sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his
                        house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones
                        thereof.

                        I AM NOT HERE TO SAVE ANYONE. THAT IS UP TO YOU TO HEAR GOD’S WARNING.
                        IT’S CREEPS, LIKE THIS, THAT STOOD AT JESUS’S CROSS MOCKING HIM IN
                        DEATH. I COULD CARE LESS IF ANYONE BELIEVES ANYTHING I SAY. I AM NOT
                        HERE TO SERVE ANY OF YOU, OR PLEASE YOU. NOR AM I HERE TO ENDORSE YOUR
                        GODLESS RELIGIONS. I TOLD YOU I AM GOD’S SERVANT. IT IS ONLY GOD THAT I
                        MUST PLEASE. I ENJOY SENTENCING GODLESS BASTARDS TO HELL.

                        YOURS TRULY, GOD’S SERVANT AND SON,
                        CHRIST DIDYMUS THOMAS

                        Grace Ann Chewning wrote:

                        > So there is no misunderstanding, you do not have to be physically
                        > present by noon on Wednesday to fill out the form for an appearance at
                        > any Monday City Council meeting. You may either mail it to me or
                        > e-mail a filled out form to me which can be signed when you arrive at
                        > the Council Meeting. Also, the Agenda is in a format approved by the
                        > Council some years ago and can be viewed on the City's Internet Home
                        > Page, <www.ci.Orlando.fl.us>, under "Agendas" on the left hand side.
                        >
                        > ----------
                        > > From: Christ Thomas <christ@...>
                        > > To: Grace Ann Chewning <gchewnin@...>
                        > > Subject: Re: FYI
                        > > Date: Tuesday, May 18, 1999 5:01 AM
                        > >
                        > > Grace Chewning,
                        > > Orlando City Clerk
                        > > May 17, 1999
                        > >
                        > > Grace, please be warned, my informational requests are very serious.
                        > > have been ordered, as God’s WATCHMAN, to address these issues and
                        > > address it I will. I need answers to my inquires, in order to, make
                        > my
                        > > personal arrangements to carry out my duties. Rev Wright, because he
                        > > believes in the things of God, thinks my requests are reasonable and
                        > > correct  It appears my trip will require, a Tuesday to Tuesday,
                        > travel
                        > > arrangement.

                        MAY 20, 1999
                        GRACE, OBVIOUSLY MY PLANS TO RETURN HAS NOT BEEN CHANGED. WE STILL STAND
                        IN DISAGREEMENT.

                        Will Campbell wrote:

                        > B:
                        > 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
                        > Will

                        > > > Call me if you have any other questions.
                        > > > Amy

                        SORRY TO DISAGREE WITH WILL BUT I HAVE FOUND 100 PERCENT OF THE LAWYERS
                        TO BE WORTHLESS BASTARDS.
                        I contacted GERRY SPENSE, the lawyer Mother Tressa, and he turned me
                        down.
                        He wrote, I had an excellent case, yet, it was too hot for him to
                        handle.

                        > > From: Christ Thomas <christ@...>
                        > > To: gchewnin@...
                        > > Subject: Constitutional Demand
                        > > Date: Friday, May 14, 1999 10:17 AM

                        Matt. 22:35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a
                        question, tempting him, and saying,

                        Matt. 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

                        Matt. 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with
                        all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

                        Matt. 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.

                        Matt. 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy
                        neighbour as thyself.

                        Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected the counsel of God
                        against themselves, being not baptized of him.

                        Luke 11:44 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are
                        as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not
                        aware of them.

                        Luke 11:45 Then answered one of the lawyers, and said unto him,
                        Master, thus saying thou reproachest us also.

                        Luke 11:46 And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men
                        with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the
                        burdens with one of your fingers.

                        Luke 11:47 Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets,
                        and your fathers killed them.

                        Luke 11:48 Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your
                        fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres.

                        Luke 11:49 Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them
                        prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:

                        Luke 11:50 That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the
                        foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;

                        Luke 11:51 From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which
                        perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It
                        shall be required of this generation.

                        Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of
                        knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in
                        ye hindered.

                        Luke 11:53 And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the
                        Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of
                        many things:

                        Luke 11:54 Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of
                        his mouth, that they
                        might accuse him.

                        > > With respect to the City Council appearance, he is of course more
                        > than
                        > > > welcome to appear before the Mayor and Commissioners, but Legal
                        > will
                        > > > advise
                        > > > City Council that in light of federal law, we are powerless to
                        > assist
                        > > > Mr.
                        > > > Thomas in anyway, so I in my opinion, I think it would be a waste
                        > of a
                        > > > 5000
                        > > > mile trip.

                        AMY, I SENTENCE YOU THE IRS AGENTS AND ALL THE CITY OF ORLANDO LAWYERS
                        THAT IGNORANTLY AND WITHOUT COMPETENT KNOWLEDGE OF THE CONSTITUTION
                        RENDERED SUCH A GODLESS, STUPID, FRAUDULENTLY, LAWYER OPINION.

                        DID, YOU ORLANDO CITY LAWYERS NOT ALSO, ALONG WITH, ALL OTHER CITY
                        OFFICIALS NOT TAKE AN OATH OF OFFICE TO UPHOLD AND DEFEND THE
                        CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA AND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED
                        STATES OF AMERICA. “I WILL TELL THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING
                        BUT THE TRUTH SO HELP ME GOD.” THAT’S PROFANING GOD’S NAME.

                        YOU LAWYER BOYS AND GIRLS MUST THINK THE CONSTITUTION IN COMPOSED OF
                        TOILET PAPER. WHY ELSE WOULD YOU WIPE YOUR GODLESS, LAWYER ASSES ON THE
                        BILL OF RIGHTS THAT WERE PROVIDED TO PROTECT THE U.S. CITIZENS.

                        OH, THAT’S RIGHT! ROBERT J. RINGER, IN HIS BOOK, “MILLION DOLLAR
                        HABITS,”
                        BEGINNING ON PAGE 171 THROUGH PAGES 178 EXPOSES LEGALMAN FOR THE FRAUD
                        THAT HE ACTUALLY IS. HE SAYS LAWYERS ARE ONLY LAWYER SCHOOLED TO CREATE
                        PROBLEMS NOT SOLVE THEM. AMONG OTHER INFRACTIONS OF GOD’S LAWS THEY ARE
                        ALL HYPOCRITES, HE STATES, THEY ARE GODLESS THIEVES.

                        CITY OF ORLANDO, GODLESS LAWYER TRASH, WHEN THE CITY OF ORLANDO
                        OFFICIALS TOOK AN OATH OF OFFICE TO DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION, WHICH OTHER
                        PROVISION OF THE U.S. CONSTITUTION GAVE THEM THE PRIVILEGE OF IGNORING
                        ALL THE OTHER PROVISIONS INCLUDING THE BILL OF RIGHTS.

                        The question has often been begged how can the lawyers be so brazen as
                        to wipe their Godless, worthless, Bastard, assess on this nation’s
                        founding document?

                        Robert J. Ringer, said it’s simple. These boys have a lock on the board.
                        Never play poker with them because they always deal from a stacked deck.
                        They love to get you in their court rooms. Why? Judges are lawyers.
                        Lawyers are lawyers. Prosecutors are lawyers. The U.S. Congress, who
                        make the laws are mostly lawyers. THE THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT, He
                        left out, the executive branch, the U.S. PRESIDENT is generally a
                        lawyer. The judicial branch the U.S. SUPREME COURT is filled with
                        lawyers. The administrative branch, U.S. Congress always has a majority
                        of lawyers. What’s left? Absolutely nothing...EXCEPT, FOR THEM TO SAY,
                        BEND OVER SO WE MAY GIVE YOU LAWYER JUSTICE. FIRST, WE MUST UNZIP OUR
                        LAWYER FLY.

                        That’s why Jesus said, in the future, watch out for these bastard LAWYER
                        scum.

[...]

                        NOW, HERE IS WHAT I RECOMMEND TO THE CITY OF ORLANDO, RELATIVE TO HER
                        GODLESS, BASTARD LAWYERS. I SEE, ON THE ORLANDO WEB SITE, (18,) EIGHTEEN
                        SNAKE, BASTARD, LAWYERS, LEACHING OFF THE PUBLIC PAYROLL. HOW MANY MORE
                        ARE TAKING PUBLIC FUNDS UNDER FALSE PRETENSES??? ALSO, I KNOW THESE
                        J.NOBEL DAGGETS FORM A PICKET FENCE AROUND CITY HALL TO PROTECT THEY
                        BOOTY. THEY LOVE THEIR BIG HOUSES, EXPENSIVE SUITS AND FINE CARS. THEY
                        TAKE THE BEST SEATS IN LIFE FOR THEMSELVES.

                        THEY ARE FUELED, IN THEIR GODLESS, ILLEGAL ACTS BY THE ARROGANCE OF
                        POWER. THEY TELL ALL, “DON’T MESS WITH US BECAUSE WE IS LAWYERS.”

                        CITY OF ORLANDO, IF YOU HAVE HIRED, IRRESPONSIBLE, IGNORANT,
                        INCOMPETENT, GODLESS, SERPENT, SLIM MOLE, BASTARD LAWYERS TO PROTECT THE
                        CITY WHEN IT VIOLATES THE LAWS OF THIS LAND, THAT’S YOUR PROBLEM.

                        NOW, GOD COMMANDS THAT YOU DIRECT THESE ARROGANT, STUPID ASS FOOLS, TO
                        DEFEND, ACCORDING TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE CONSTITUTION, I SENT TO YOU,
                        WHY, YOU, THEY, THE U.S. GOVERNMENT AND IT’S TAXING AGENCY ARE NOT IN
                        VIOLATION OF THE CONSTUTIONALY PROTECTED LAWS OF THIS NATION?

                        YOU HAVE DEPRIVED ME EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW. YOU HAVE STOLEN MY
                        PROPERTY AND LIBERTY, WITHOUT DUE PROCESS. YOU HAVE IMPOSED EXCESSIVE
                        FINES, YOU HAVE DENIED ME, A COMPETENT LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE. (OF
                        COURSE, I HAVEN’T WITNESSED ANY AVAILABLE)

                        I DON’T CONSIDER THE TAX NOTICE, I RECEIVED, (ON CHRISTMAS EVE), THAT
                        WAS CUTE, AS ADEQUATE OR SUFFICIENT NOTICE OF LEGAL, CONSTITUTIONAL
                        CHARGES, PROVIDED WITHIN THE CONSTITUTIONS BILL OF RIGHTS..
                        I MAILED THAT PIECE OF SHIT TO DAN RATHER, IN THE CBS NEWS DEPARTMENT.

                        FORGET THE COURT THING YOU SEPARATED FROM ME, THERE AIN’T NO JUSTICE
                        THERE ANYWAY. ISAIAH, WITH GOD’S WORDS, FORETOLD THAT LITTLE SNAKE ITEM
                        TO THE EARTH. JESUS CONFIRMED THE LAWYERS ATROCITIES WITH HIS WORDS.
                        THIS YOU HAVE SEEN.

                        ALL INTERNAL REVENUE ORDAINED CHURCHES IN THIS NATION ARE TAX EXEMPT.
                        YOU HAVE DENIED ME EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW. YOU HAVE DENIED AND
                        ABRIDGED MY RELIGIOUS FREEDOMS. THIS IS FOR STARTERS.

                        Isa. 59:1 Behold, the LORD’S hand is not shortened, that it cannot
                        save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

                        Isa. 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God,
                        and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

                        Isa. 59:3 For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with
                        iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered
                        perverseness.

                        Isa. 59:4 None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they
                        trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth
                        iniquity.

                        Isa. 59:5 They hatch cockatrice’ eggs, and weave the spider’s web: he
                        that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out
                        into a viper.

                        Isa. 59:6 Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they
                        cover themselves with their works: their works are works of iniquity,
                        and the act of violence is in their hands.

                        Isa. 59:7 Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent
                        blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction
                        are in their paths.

                        Isa. 59:8 The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in
                        their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein
                        shall not know peace.

                        Isa. 59:9 Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice
                        overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness,
                        but we walk in darkness.

                        Amendment I

                        Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
                        prohibiting the free
                        exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;
                        or the right of the people
                        peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of
                        grievances.

                        Amendment IV

                        and effects, against
                        unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no
                        warrants shall issue, but upon
                        probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly
                        describing the place to be
                        searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

                        Amendment V

                        No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous
                        crime, unless on a
                        presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in
                        the land or naval forces, or in
                        the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor
                        shall any person be subject
                        for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor
                        shall be compelled in any
                        criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life,
                        liberty, or property, without
                        due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use,
                        without just compensation.

                        Amendment VI

                        In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a
                        speedy and public trial, by an
                        impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have
                        been committed, which district
                        shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the
                        nature and cause of the
                        accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have
                        compulsory process for
                        obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel
                        for his defense.

                        Amendment VII

                        In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed
                        twenty dollars, the right of
                        trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be
                        otherwise reexamined in any
                        court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common
                        law.

                        Amendment VIII

                        Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor
                        cruel and unusual
                        punishments inflicted.

                        Amendment IX

                        The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be
                        construed to deny or disparage
                        others retained by the people.

                        Amendment X

                        The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
                        prohibited by it to the states,
                        are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

                        Next Amendment
                        Table of Articles and Amendments
                        Overview of Full Constitution

                        Amendment XIV

                        Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and
                        subject to the jurisdiction
                        thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they
                        reside. No state shall make
                        or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of
                        citizens of the United
                        States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or
                        property, without due process of
                        law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection
                        of the laws.

                        Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states
                        according to their
                        respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state,
                        excluding Indians not
                        taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of
                        electors for President and Vice
                        President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the
                        executive and judicial officers of a
                        state, or the members of the legislature thereof, is denied to any of
                        the male inhabitants of such
                        state, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States,
                        or in any way abridged,
                        except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of
                        representation therein shall be
                        reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall
                        bear to the whole number
                        of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such state.

                        Section 3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress,
                        or elector of President and
                        Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United
                        States, or under any state,
                        who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an
                        officer of the United
                        States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or
                        judicial officer of any state, to
                        support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in
                        insurrection or rebellion
                        against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But
                        Congress may by a vote of
                        two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

                        Section 4. The validity of the public debt of the United States,
                        authorized by law, including debts
                        incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in
                        suppressing insurrection or
                        rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor
                        any state shall assume or pay
                        any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion
                        against the United States, or any
                        claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts,
                        obligations and claims shall be
                        held illegal and void.

                        Section 5. The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate
                        legislation, the provisions of
                        this article.

                        Next Amendment--Previous Amendment

                        I WROTE:

> [...]

                        Luke 11:49 Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them
                        prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:

                        Luke 11:50 That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the
                        foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;

                        Luke 11:51 From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which
                        perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It
                        shall be required of this generation.

                        Luke 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of
                        knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in
                        ye hindered.

                        Luke 11:53 And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the
                        Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of
                        many things:

                        Luke 11:54 Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of

                        LAWYER, BASTARDS, IF YOU HAD LISTENED TO THE PROPHETS YOU WOULD HAVE
                        KNOWN I AM GOD’S COUNSELLOR. I AM THE LAWYER FOR GOD AS WELL AS HIS
                        SERVANT. CITY OF ORLANDO,UNDO DO THAT WHICH YOU HAVE DONE AND RETURN ALL
                        MONIES YOU HAVE ROBBED FROM ME. “THANKS TO LEGALMAN.”

                        Isa. 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the
                        government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called
                        Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The
                        Prince of Peace.

                        Isa. 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no
                        end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to
                        establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for
                        ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

                        CITY OF ORLANDO, OFFICIALS, IF THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE, IF, IN
                        VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL U.S. LAWS ORDERED YOU TO ROB ME THEN,
                        BY OBEYING THEM YOU BECAME COCONSPIRATORS AND ENTERED INTO INSURRECTION
                        AGAINST THE LAWS OF THIS NATION. YOU BOTH ARE GUILTY OF TREASON. YOUR
                        ACTS OF LAWLESSNESS IN NOT MY PROBLEM. THAT’S YOUR PROBLEM.

                        YOU RETURN WHAT YOU HAVE STOLEN FROM ME. THEN IF YOU WISH TO CHALLENGE
                        THE OPENLY, HOSTILE, ACTS OF TREASON, PERPETUATED BY THE U.S.
                        GOVERNMENTS TAXING AGENCY GO AHEAD. AFTER ALL, YOU DO HAVE AN
                        INCOMPETENT, LEGAL DEPARTMENT. BUT, FIRST, GOD COMMANDS YOU TO RETURN
                        WHAT YOU HAVE ROBBED FROM THE C.E.O. OF GOD’S KINGDOM.

                        GRACE, UNLESS THIS IS RESOLVED TO GOD’S SATISFACTION, I AM STILL
                        PLANNING TO RETURN THERE TO ADDRESS THIS GODLESS, UNLAWFUL, TREASONOUS,
                        MATTER BEFORE THE ORLANDO CITY COUNCIL AND THE WORLD.

                        CHRIST DIDYMUS THOMAS, C.E.O.
                        GOD’S KINGDOM.