Joe of A and God stories

  • joe baxter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 1998
      Joe of A makes a good story. I like too this story of Jesus in the sand.
      Which story is the truth? Which story does God bring to life? Does He come
      to life behind any mask?

      I like the apocryphal Joe of A in Nicodemus. That tale about the Jail cell
      which is lifted into the sky and lands in his house in Aramathea. ISHO is
      there.

      The point I think is good stories about the man.