6167Re: Early christian history

  • Mm4csjr16@aol.com
    Apr 5, 1999
      I have a question - was it common around the time of Jesus to name a
      particular school of thought after it's teacher? Could you please list some
      examples of this? Also could you list the various schools of thought about
      Jesus' divinity (such as adoptionism) with a brief definition and which ones
      modern scholars believe the original Apostles to be in? I think it would be
      helpful in clearing up what "Christianity" actually means.

      Peace Be with You All
      Jeanie
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic