4383Re: Jesus poisoned

  • Karen Surface
    Jan 1, 1999
      Happy New Year All, I always figure that talk of snake handling and
      drinking of poison was symbolic. Kind of Steering clear of the Serpent and
      the poison of Temptation, you know the message behind the message.

      God, Please Help Me to Remember That I am Unique;
      Just Like
      Everyone Else. Light Everlasting, Y'All......kc
      ICQ #26771119

      ----------
      > From: Jack Kilmon <jkilmon@...>
      > To: joe baxter <joseph@...>
      > Cc: Ian Hutchesson <mc2499@...>; crosstalk@...
      > Subject: Re: Jesus poisoned
      > Date: Friday, January 01, 1999 5:53 AM
      >
      > joe baxter wrote:
      > >
      > > I have just been thrown off another
      > > >list for complaining about a naff series of posts fantasizing over the
      date
      > > >of birth of Jesus.
      > >
      > > I must give you credit for being able to drink the poison.
      > >
      > > So you must be able to understand the instructions that Iesu gave as
      his
      > > mark: you shall be immune to poison!
      >
      > Except that Y'shua didn't say that handling snakes and drinking poison
      > nonsense. Probably a 3rd century North African named Ariston.
      >
      > Jack
      > --
      >
      > taybutheh d'maran yeshua masheecha am kulkon
      >
      > Jack Kilmon
      > jkilmon@...
      >
      > http://www.historian.net
    • Show all 34 messages in this topic