Moderated membership

  • Age
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2008
      Ok, it's been along time coming. I'll admit I probably should have
      done this a while ago. Going forward, this group no longer has open
      membership. All new members will need approval from myself, or
      another moderator, if in the future I choose to appoint one.

      I apologize for the recent spam, and I'm hoping that this will help
      prevent it without having to go with an invitation only membership.

      Age