Re: [critical-mass] NYPD at August CM: Peeping Toms at Taxpayers' Expense

  • Jym Dyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      =v= The NYPD has finally responded to the story about them using
      surveillance cameras to spy on lovemakers. Basically it's their
      form letter press release, "We didn't do anything wrong. We
      stand behind our peeping toms." Both videos available in links
      from this page:

      http://www.times-up.org/press_view.php?article=050224_cbs2_nypd_cameras

      Unfortunately, CBS2 is reliant on unfortunate technologies. I
      had to run this from MS Internet Explorer with popups totally
      enabled. Yech.
      <_Jym_>