Re: [critical-mass] RNC and CM - got any info?

  • Amigiac
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      Try,

      http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=critical+mass+new+york&btnG=Search+News

      =^)

      --gReEnStEvE!!!

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "ayleen" <ayleen@...>
      To: <critical-mass@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 11:25 PM
      Subject: [critical-mass] RNC and CM - got any info?

      > Hey Folks,
      >
      > I'm seeking out information about the Republican National Convention
      > critical mass and any bike events surrounding the RNC.
      >
      > I'll be producing a report for the KBOO Bike Show on community radio KBOO
      > 90.7 fm in Portland. The program airs live on air and on the web at
      > www.kboo.fm from 9-10:00 am (pacific) on September 1st.
      >
      > Can you point me toward some online news or offer me your account? If so,
      > please e-mail or call me before 10:00 pm (pacific).
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Ayleen
      > 971/221.7228 (possibly a free call for those of you on verizon)
      >

      > --
      > www.YeaBikes.net |*| YeaBikes!

    • Jym Dyer
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        > Try,
        > http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=critical+mass+new+york&btnG=Search+News

        =v= Some of the breaking news is too quick for Google to have
        indexed, and Google News has been missing things. I've been
        putting everything I've found on here:

        http://www.scorcher.org/bnb/

        It's sort of a "newswire" of postings, mostly from NYC Indymedia
        but also from other sources including corporate media.

        =v= If you find stuff I haven't put there yet, please let me
        know and I'll update the site.

        =v= Some of the more recent stuff isn't there because I was
        arrested at the A29 Bike Bloc.
        <_Jym_>
        --
        Ads below? Just ignore 'em.
      • jeandiva
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
          Jym is doing a great job of tracking bike stuff related to the RNC,
          but here's the link to NY indymedia, which has lots of related info.

          http://nyc.indymedia.org