Experimental Circumvolving Boombox Symphony

  • Jym Dyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      =v= I got a flier at the Critical Mass ride in New York City,
      and it's such a good idea I thought I'd spread it around:

      Bring tubas, geese, crabby babies, blenders:
      ANYTHING that makes SOUND.

      Please ALSO attach a cassette player to your bike.
      TAPES WILL BE PROVIDED for an EXPERIMENTAL
      CIRCUMVOLVING BOOMBOX SYMPHONY.

      Yell and scream. Then wonder why.

      (Sorry for all the SHOUTING, but that's how the flier's written.)
      <_Jym_>