NYCCM: In Honor of "Pee-Wee" Herman's Birthday

  • Jym Dyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2012
      It was the worst ... Mass arrest ... I ever seen.

      On this very night ... 8 years ago ... along this very stretch
      of Broadway ... in a neon glare just like this one ... a bunch
      of us went for a Critical Mass ride.

      Unfortunately, the Republican National Convention was scheduled
      for that weekend ... so the NYPD showed up to indiscriminately
      arrest 265 bicyclists. It was the worst ... Mass arrest ... I
      ever seen.

      Tell 'em Large Marge sent you.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/jym/7878111190/

      Still We Ride,