CM MC (Another Way the Ride Brings People Together)

  • Jym Dyer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      =v= Great ride in San Francisco last Friday, and according
      to "Missed Connections" on Craigslist, we're bringing people
      together even if they're not on bikes.
      <_Jym_>

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mis/2355424654.html

      We met waiting for Critical Mass to pass - m4w - 27 (marina / cow hollow)
      Date: 2011-04-30, 2:41PM PDT

      We met on Lombard waiting for Critical Mass to finish.
      Your name was Monica and had just moved back to SF from LA.
      You seemed really chill, I'd love to grab a drink and talk
      some more.