40th Critical Mass in Sao Paulo - Brazil

  • Thiago Benicchio
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      Last friday (feb 3), bicyclists celebrated the 40th edition of Sao Paulo Critical Mass.
      This time, besides the ride, we "helped" the city mayor by spreading bike signs all over the city, including the City Council building.

      See 23 pictures here. (sorry, the report is only on portuguese).
      --
      Thiago Benicchio
      :.apocalipse motorizado