CM Budapest 22-09-2005

  • Pedro Malho
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2005
      On the 22nd of September there was 1 more of this world wonders called
      CRITICAL MASS,we prresume tha this year there was about 8,000 more
      people then last year,last year there was 10,000 people witch is a
      total of 18,000 people and 36,000 wheels.
      it was amazing check out the pictures in the "photos".
      I dont know why but the CM body,they dont do it evry month but evry
      special day like the water, day the day with out cars, the tree day,so
      I think that they associate it with some other actions. witch I think
      its good because If you dont explain WHY is it good to have a bike and
      not a car, they just see them pass by 10,000 bikers ,jaming the trafic
      ,but they dont know WHY!!!
      THIS IS WHT i WHANTED TO SHARE whit you ...
      bye
      Pedro
    • Wayne
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2005
        Wow! That's a lot of riders! I don't think CM NYC has
        gotten to those high of numbers. Biggest I know of was
        5000 in Aug 2004. Seems they're getting the word out
        better than we are here.

        http://mail.yahoo.com