Re: Hey when is Hellsing OVA 5 coming out in the USA????

  • shenotski
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 2, 2009
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvU9OyAwZAM is another random hellsing tidbit supposedly this was an April fools joke from a music video company.
    • Jennifer Peterson
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 15, 2009
        Hi, I know I'm not a mod, but I was wondering if I could make a request. I really enjoy reading everyone's posts and it's hard to read them when the responses are mixed in with the post you are responding to. Would it be possible to put responses either at the top or bottom of the post or find a better way to mark the response with spacers or something so people can tell what is the previous post and what is the response. I have probably deleted some great responses because they were mixed in and looked like part of the previous post.
        Thanks,
        Commolady2000

        P.S. My apologies to the mods if I have stepped out of line here. I just don't want to miss anything.