come to the uk

  • emmyf1989
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009
      hey im new to this :) i am a big fan and my favourite anime character is Alucard. but i was just wondering if crispin is coming to the uk anytime in the future
    • Micki
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2009
        Crispin usually lists his upcoming con appearances on his website, so you can check that. Also, if you want him to come to a local con in the UK, you can suggest to the Guest Relations people that he be invited. Then it's up to the con to contact Crispin and see if something can be worked out.

        Micki