Re: [crispin_freeman_fansite] Hi

  • Olivia Arrington
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 31, 2009
      i'm just glad to finally talk to u, i'm so happy, i thought u just didn't want to talk, silly me huh? XP

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 17, 2009
        Hello is nice to meet you remember me from MySpace that sent you that you guys rock and I love your Alucard voice.How is it like being a voice actor.And how is your life been when you been voice acting. ^_^
      • Jennifer
        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 18, 2009
          Hi Angel - welcome to the group!

          --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, "Angel" <angeldracula55@...> wrote:

          > How is it like being a voice actor.And how is your life been when you been voice acting. ^_^

          Be sure to check out the FAQ in the Files section of the Yahoo fansite, as well as the interview on Crispin's website (http://www.crispinfreeman.com); there's already loads of great info available that can provide the answers to your questions and more.

          Ta,

          Jenn MK
          Moderator
        • Dante
          Message 4 of 22 , Jan 6, 2010
            Hello Mr.Freeman my name is Dante i'm a big fan of Alucard and any parts Bram Stroker's Dracula. I was wondering how's it like voice acting as Alucard and Itachi Uchiha in video games or in the animation. Also my friend Angel is a really really really big fan of you and 35 years old she's also a fan of one of your hellsing buddies i think his name is Joseph Phillips i believe. Here's my really long answer sorry it's so long so have a great Mr.Freeman and i'll wait for you to reply alright bye Mr.Freeman ^_^
            Message 5 of 22 , Jan 12, 2010
              It's always a pleasure to voice act. Both Alucard and Itachi are
              enjoyable to portray.
              Voice Actor / Director
              fanmail@...

              On Jan 6, 2010, at 9:46 PM, Dante wrote:

              > Hello Mr.Freeman my name is Dante i'm a big fan of Alucard and any
              > parts Bram Stroker's Dracula. I was wondering how's it like voice
              > acting as Alucard and Itachi Uchiha in video games or in the
              > animation. Also my friend Angel is a really really really big fan of
              > you and 35 years old she's also a fan of one of your hellsing
              > buddies i think his name is Joseph Phillips i believe. Here's my
              > really long answer sorry it's so long so have a great Mr.Freeman and
              > i'll wait for you to reply alright bye Mr.Freeman ^_^

            • Angel Dracula
              Message 6 of 22 , Jun 9, 2010
                Hello Mr. Freeman hows it like voice acting Albedo : )
                Message 7 of 22 , Jul 14, 2010
                  It's sorta like voice acting. I do my best to play the character well.

                  I haven't played Albedo in over 5 years at this point so it's been a
                  while.
                  Voice Actor / Director
                  fanmail@...

                  On Jun 9, 2010, at 5:18 AM, Angel Dracula wrote:

                  > Hello Mr. Freeman hows it like voice acting Albedo : )

                • Anastasia
                  Message 8 of 22 , Sep 12, 2011
                    Love your voice acting for Itachi, it fits him perfectly. Can't wait to hear you in the big fight coming up in English ^_^
                    Message 9 of 22 , Sep 13, 2011
                      Thank you! I can't wait to hear me in it either!
                      Voice Actor / Director
                      fanmail@...