Re: [crispin_freeman_fansite] Anime Matsuri 2009 Dinner

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 2:36 PM
      I'm happy to autograph things for charity. You can either stand in
      the normal autograph line and get it signed, or else since it is a
      charity item, you can contact the convention staff and see if they can
      get it to me at some other time during the convention.
      Voice Actor / Director
      crispinfreeman@...
      http://www.crispinfreeman.com