Re: [crispin_freeman_fansite] Caitlin Glass and Colleen Clickenbeard...alike?

  • Mark Lungo
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2009
      I feel compelled to point out that the correct spelling is Colleen
      Clinkenbeard, with two "n"'s.

    • lucadomain
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2009
        To rephrase: Have you ever acted in the same anime as they have? And
        have you ever noticed the voice similarities?

        --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, Crispin Freeman

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 10, 2009
          Since Caitlin and Colleen work primarily in Texas and I work primarily
          in LA, we haven't been cast in the same show as of yet (unless I'm
          missing something...). So no, I don't believe I've acted in anything
          they're in. And no, I haven't noticed their voice similarities,
          probably because I know them face to face more than voice actors and
          they're so different from each other in real life.