Favorite scene in Final Fantasy VII advent Children

  • scorpiowater85
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hey Crispin Freeman,
      First of all how is everything in New Zealand and Australia? So I
      finished watching Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, and I thought you
      did a fantastic job on voicing Rude. My question is what is or are
      your favorite scenes in the movie?

      Thank you
      Denise
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2008
        Everything was fabulous in New Zealand and Australia, thanks for asking!

        My favorite scene in FF: Advent Children is that final scene with Rude and
        Reno where Rude says, "I know you like it..." Can't get much better than
        that!
        Voice Actor/Director
        crispinfreeman@...
        http://www.crispinfreeman.com

        > From: scorpiowater85 <scorpiowater85@...>
        > Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 07:53:23 -0000
        > To: <crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com>
        > Subject: [crispin_freeman_fansite] Favorite scene in Final Fantasy VII advent
        > Children
        >
        > Hey Crispin Freeman,
        > First of all how is everything in New Zealand and Australia? So I
        > finished watching Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, and I thought you
        > did a fantastic job on voicing Rude. My question is what is or are
        > your favorite scenes in the movie?
        >
        > Thank you
        > Denise

      • scorpiowater85
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2008
          Hey Crispin Freeman,
          I'm glad that you had a fabulous time over in Australia and New
          Zealand.

          I love the scene your chose.
          Awesome scene! There are so many fantastic scenes. Some of My
          favorite scenes are when Marlene asks Vincent if he has a phone and
          when he doesn't, she says "You don't have a phone?" That was
          hilarious. I also loved all the scenes that had Rude and Reno in it,
          for were so enjoyable to watch. One of my favorite is when Bahamut
          is about to fire and Reno asks Rude "Is it after us," and Rude
          goes "I'm not looking." And the scene where Reno hits Rude in the
          face with his weapon. I have to say that when Reno broke Rudes
          glasses, I was like aww because before the incident Rude first gets
          hit on the head by a huge sign, and then he gets fallen on by Reno,
          and when Reno gets off of Rude he steps on Rude's glasses. And I
          loved Rude's expression when Reno steps on his glasses. Rude's like
          dude you owe me a pair, but I was happy when Rude had a extra pair in
          his jacket. Its like Rude has an unlimited supply of shades in his
          jacket. All the fight scenes were phenomenal. I love the fact that
          Cloud used his specials in the movie. The first against Azu and
          Yazoo, another time against Bahamut, and another against Sephiroth.
          I also love the scene where Tifa is trying to convince Cloud to fight
          instead of giving up and while they have their conversation you can
          actually see Reno and Rude fighting each other in the background
          where Reno is trying leave and Rude is trying to stop him. I don't
          know about you, but I thought Final Fantasy Advent Children had a
          perfect ending, for I loved it when Cloud realizes that he doesn't
          have to feel alone anymore that everyone standing around him will
          always be there when he needs someones shoulder to lean on. And
          that's why its one of my favorite movies.

          Well thank you very for answering my question. I hope you have a
          wonderful weekend.

          -- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, Crispin Freeman