Yoko Kanno and more?

  • ladymercareth
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008
      Hello to everyone,

      I'm putting this question out there to Crispin, since I know you're a
      huge fan, as well as anyone else who may have input. I love Yoko Kanno's
      work, but I'm wondering if there are any other producers out there with
      her style? As a result of her tracks I fell in love with vocalists such
      as Origa and Ilaria Graziano and I'd like to find other producers with
      her penchant for interesting beats and oftentimes whimsical melodies.

      Also, just out of curiosity because my research online came up empty,
      does anyone know who the artist "Troy" is that is given credit for
      vocals on three tracks for I think the second Ghost in the Shell OST?
      Thanks and take care! :)

      Sincerely,
      *~Adrienne~*

      [Deleted & re-posted so the formatting would hopefully turn out more
      aesthetically pleasing than my first attempt] :)

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2008
        I'll admit that I haven't taken the time to look up the other artists that
        Yoko Kanno works with, although I'm sure they're all wonderful.
        Voice Actor/Director
        crispinfreeman@...
        http://www.crispinfreeman.com