hello

  • kyle tonarella
    Message 1 of 46 , Jul 1, 2008
      hey crispin i just want to say i think your potrayol of the character
      electro on Spectacular Spiderman is awsome i also watch Big O .Hack
      Sign and many others i think you are very BAD ASS indeed
      Message 46 of 46 , Apr 16 7:47 PM
        In addition, might I suggest my Voice Acting Mastery Podcast and Blog:
        http://www.voiceactingmastery.com/

        I think you'll find it very useful.
        Voice Actor / Director
        fanmail@...