Crispin Freeman Fansite Valentine's Contest!

  • Izobel Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      We were so impressed by the entries for the Holiday Contest, and we have
      some romantic prizes to give away, so we thought we'd follow up with a
      little Valentine's contest!

      This month, love will be in the air as many celebrate Valentine's Day, (or
      "Single Awareness Day", depending on your point of view ^_-). Crispin has
      played many a heartthrob, and because we know how creative you guys are, we
      want to see you put your skillz to the test!

      The object of this contest is to create a valentine that might be sent from
      one character to another in one of Crispin's many titles! When we came up
      with this idea, we instantly knew that you guys would have fun with this! :)

      Here are the rules and details:

      1) The valentine can be in the form of fan art, cut-out collage, photos, a
      love letter, or poetry.

      2) At least one of the characters involved, either the sender or the
      receiver, must be a character Crispin has played. The other character (or
      characters) could be anyone from any Crispin title. (Yes, a character in one
      show can send a valentine to a character in another show.) The valentine can
      be romantic, friendly, (or maybe unfriendly, if from a villain!), funny or
      casual in nature. This is where you get to have fun and role-play from a
      character's point of view!

      3) Art, collage or photo valentines must be submitted to the "Valentines
      Contest 2008" album in the Photos section of the fansite. Just click the
      Photos link on the left hand side of the fansite to get there. Final images
      should be JPEGs and should not be larger than 100k in size. If your
      valentine has a front and an inside, like a card, please title both of your
      images the same, but at the end of your title, add "Front" or "Inside".
      Please make sure you put your name somewhere in the title or caption of your
      image(s), then post to the fansite and let us know that you have uploaded
      your entry.

      4) Love letter or poetry valentines can be less than but should not exceed
      2,000 words. Please upload your entry as a plain text file to the
      "Valentines Contest 2008" folder in the Files section of the fansite. Just
      click the Files link on the left hand side of the fansite to get there.
      Please make sure you put your name somewhere in the title or description of
      your file, then post to the fansite and let us know that you have uploaded
      your entry.

      5) You may submit more than one entry if you wish, although one really good
      entry is much better than many that are just "so-so". Please try to have fun
      with your entry and make your best effort! Entries that are creative, cute,
      clever or humorous are more fun for everyone to enjoy!

      6) Entries that are offensive, discriminatory, or pornographic will be
      disqualified. We are shooting for a PG rating out of respect for our varied
      membership. Please keep this in mind when designing your entry. Also, out of
      respect for Crispin, please no valentines addressed to/from him personally.
      Only his characters. Thanks!

      7) Only Crispin Freeman Fansite members may enter this contest. This contest
      is open to all fansite members, including moderators.

      8) This contest runs from February 1st, 2008 to midnight Pacific Coast Time
      on February 29th, 2008. Please be sure to submit your entry on time.

      Prizes:

      Grand Prize: I My Me! Strawberry Eggs Volumes 1-4 (Volume 1 signed by
      Crispin)! Also a beautiful signed Revolutionary Girl Utena poster and
      miscellaneous Crispin goodies.

      2nd Prize: I My Me! Strawberry Eggs Volume 1 and Volume 3, (Volume 1 signed
      by Crispin)! Also a beautiful signed Revolutionary Girl Utena poster and
      miscellaneous Crispin goodies.

      3rd Prize: I My Me! Strawberry Eggs Volume 3 signed by Crispin! Also a
      beautiful signed Revolutionary Girl Utena poster and miscellaneous Crispin
      goodies.

      Two Honorable Mentions: A beautiful Revolutionary Girl Utena poster signed
      by Crispin, and miscellaneous Crispin goodies.

      If you have any questions or concerns regarding this contest, please feel
      free to email me at:

      thezelgoddess(at)hotmail.com

      Again, this contest is open to fansite members only, so if you have friends
      or family who would like to enter, please encourage them to join the fansite
      so they can participate.

      Good luck everyone! We can't wait to see your entries!

      Izobel
      The Zelgoddess