Re: Johnny Yong Bosch

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 39 , Mar 1, 2006
      He wasn't the only one to say this line, but when I heard him say it,
      it gave me goosebumps. When it came out of Tsume's mouth it was so
      heartbreaking and touching, and me, like the sap I am, burst into
      tears. ;.;

      Tsume: "Let's meet up again in Paradise."

      Such a beautiful moment, in fact, one of the most beautiful anime
      series, ever.

      Meeko
    • Autumn Laird
      Message 39 of 39 , Jul 14, 2008
        Actually when Johnny was at No Brand Con this spring he said that he was leaving voice acting during his panel and it kinda saddened me as well. I am sure there are some youtube videos from No Brand Con with his voice acting panel where he does in fact state his intention to eventually leave voice acting. You could probably read more into his intentions and reasons for his probable departure, but I think its something we have discussed before with Crispin Freeman about the status of dubbing roles and the anime market in general that are behind his choice.  His band is gearing up for a new cd release and I look forward to it and wish him all the best luck but love his voice as well.  Its unfortunate that my server isn't better because I would load us a little clip of him at the convention talking about his Wolf's Rain most embarrassing moment, yeah he is probably relieved that I can't hehe.  But I do l love both Johnny and Crispin and have enjoyed
        their roles immensely as a fan and I think he is choosing some memorable anime to take part in that stick with us as viewers after his time in the booth.  Whatever path he decides to take that is up to him, but honestly I think his choice is more industry driven and he too is a man of many talents like Crispin and rest assured he won't be fading completely from his fans.
        Autumn