Just a Simple Thanks

  • Danyel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      I'm not exactly new here, just never tired to post a message.
      I have been extremely busy, so I finally have time to do this.
      I wanted to Thank Crispin Freeman for his wonderful talent. I have
      been hooked on Slayers for years now which brings me to my art. Before
      Slayers my art skills really wasn't all that great. I was tempted to
      give up twice thinking there was no future in art for me. Well the
      first Slayers series wasn't all to bad. The voice actor who spoke
      Zelgadis before is talented but I never thought it suited that
      character. Well continuing to watch with Crispin Freeman voicing
      Zelgadis it just captured me. I got so attached to that character I
      just couldn't stop drawing him. My talent started to get better and I
      was more determined to make it even greater. I understand Hajime
      Kanzaka created Slayers, and I would love to thank him as well if I
      only knew how to contact him, but voice is everything in animation.
      You can really feel what the character is feeling just by how they
      speak, their tones or express themselves. Ok now I am just rambling on
      *giggles* Old habits die hard. Anyways well because all of this I am
      now going to be attending one of the largest Art school's (Art
      Institute) and getting a Bachelor Degree in Game Art and Design. So
      Thank you so much Crispin Freeman, I am sure you get thanked a lot but
      it wouldn't be right if I didn't. Your wonderful talent helped me with
      mine.

      P.S. Still hooked on Slayers, and it will never die.
    • Mary Hermance
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
        Thank you for posting this. I can't speak for anybody else, of course,
        but I love it when I find out that something I've done (particularly
        through my job) has done something good in somebody's life. Mary