Re: Just a request to Mr. Crispin Freeman.

  • Sarah Hodge-Wetherbe
    Message 1 of 13 , May 1, 2007
      > This is more of a question then a request. I was wandering if there
      > have ever been conventions in the Kansas City area.

      Theres several resources online to check cons for your area. A fans
      View has many listed, and if you search "Anime conventions" you'll find
      many more pages.

      Most VA's arent aware of what cons are out there unless the convention
      invites them to attend.
      Message 2 of 13 , May 5, 2007
        > As far as you spending time on this fan-site is concerned, I can
        > personally say that I was stunned to see someone so involved with
        > their fans. I really admire and appreciate that you somehow find time
        > to do it. It's insanely generous! So please, don't apologize if you
        > can't do everything. No one can! We're just happy to see you poke your
        > head in Once in a while!
        > So try to relax and enjoy yourself as much as you can. And best of
        > luck with the lectures! I'm sure people will love them.

        Thanks Cassie. I appreciate your kind words.

        Voice Actor/Director
        crispinfreeman@...