Re: Favorite Game

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 28, 2007
      --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, "Aiko Katserugi"
      <aikokatserugi@...> wrote:

      > I really want to make friends on here, so this question goes to
      > anyone, not just Crispin; but what is your favorite game? ^^

      My favorite game is Xenosaga....I loved the first game and I am really
      into the continuing plot line.....the story has now spanned three games
      and there is ALOT of movie type clips to be had....oh yeah, my favorite
      bad guy is Albedo....the madness...oh how I love the madness!!!!!!
    • Nikolle
      Message 37 of 37 , Mar 27 8:35 PM
        Ico is a fantastic game. I HIGHLY reccomend it to anyone! It is a little challenging too, which makes it all the better!