question for Mr. Crispin Freeman

  • Tsumeato
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2007
      what exactly got you into voice-acting? did something in your
      childhood lead you to wanting to voice-act or act in general? i'm
      sorry if this has been asked before or if it's somewhere in the FAQ
      sections of your websites.
      oh yeah, another question, would you say that these websites are
      accurate? <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crispin_Freeman>
      <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0293342/>
      i don't want to be using unaccurate information for my research paper.
      you see, i'm doing my senior project on voice-acting and the research
      paper i decided to write on you ^^ so yeah.....like i said, i don't
      want false information.

      until next time

      ~Tsumeato~
    • Micki
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
        I can answer the second part of your question. Sites like IMDB and
        Wikipedia have a lot of information provided by fans. As such, there
        tend to be some inaccuracies. For example, for a while on Anime News
        Network, Crispin was listed as having been the voice of one of the
        Sailor Stars (a series that was never licensed in the US). That entry
        has since been removed, but it sure had me confused.

        So you should probably try to double check any information to make
        sure it's accurate.

        Micki TAP

        --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, "Tsumeato"

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2007
          > what exactly got you into voice-acting? did something in your
          > childhood lead you to wanting to voice-act or act in general? i'm
          > sorry if this has been asked before or if it's somewhere in the FAQ
          > sections of your websites.
          > oh yeah, another question, would you say that these websites are
          > accurate? <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crispin_Freeman>
          > <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0293342/>
          > i don't want to be using unaccurate information for my research paper.
          > you see, i'm doing my senior project on voice-acting and the research
          > paper i decided to write on you ^^ so yeah.....like i said, i don't
          > want false information.
          >
          > until next time
          >
          > ~Tsumeato~

          I always loved animation when I was a kid. My father thought I watched too
          many cartoons. (He was probably right, I usually did it to avoid doing
          homework.) However I made a promise to myself that I would still like
          animation when I grew up. Here I am today.

          Wikipedia and IMDB are not completely accurate. I don't have time to
          correct them and IMDB won't let me correct my own resume anyway which is the
          height of ridiculousness. I do my best to list my credits on my website.
          Voice Actor/Director
          crispinfreeman@...
          http://www.crispinfreeman.com
        • Tsumeato
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 5, 2007
            --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, Crispin Freeman
            <crispinfreeman@...> wrote:

            > > what exactly got you into voice-acting? did something in your
            > > childhood lead you to wanting to voice-act or act in general? i'm
            > > sorry if this has been asked before or if it's somewhere in the
            > > sections of your websites.
            > > oh yeah, another question, would you say that these websites are
            > > accurate? <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crispin_Freeman>
            > > <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0293342/>
            > > i don't want to be using unaccurate information for my research
            paper.
            > > you see, i'm doing my senior project on voice-acting and the
            research
            > > paper i decided to write on you ^^ so yeah.....like i said, i
            don't
            > > want false information.
            > >
            > > until next time
            > >
            > > ~Tsumeato~
            >
            > I always loved animation when I was a kid. My father thought I
            watched too
            > many cartoons. (He was probably right, I usually did it to avoid
            doing
            > homework.) However I made a promise to myself that I would still
            like
            > animation when I grew up. Here I am today.
            >
            > Wikipedia and IMDB are not completely accurate. I don't have time
            > correct them and IMDB won't let me correct my own resume anyway
            which is the
            > height of ridiculousness. I do my best to list my credits on my
            website.
            > --
            > Crispin Freeman
            > Voice Actor/Director
            > crispinfreeman@...
            > http://www.crispinfreeman.com

            thank you for taking the time to answer my question Mr. Crispin
            Freeman. and like everyone else is saying, i hope you feel better
            soon and hopefully your job isn't in any danger right now --'

            until next time

            ~Tsumeato~
          • yaone16
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 6, 2007
              <crispinfreeman@...> wrote:

              > > what exactly got you into voice-acting? did something in your
              > > childhood lead you to wanting to voice-act or act in general? i'm
              > > sorry if this has been asked before or if it's somewhere in the
              > > sections of your websites.
              > > oh yeah, another question, would you say that these websites are
              > > accurate? <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crispin_Freeman>
              > > <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0293342/>
              > > i don't want to be using unaccurate information for my research
              paper.
              > > you see, i'm doing my senior project on voice-acting and the
              research
              > > paper i decided to write on you ^^ so yeah.....like i said, i
              don't
              > > want false information.
              > >
              > > until next time
              > >
              > > ~Tsumeato~
              >
              > I always loved animation when I was a kid. My father thought I
              watched too
              > many cartoons. (He was probably right, I usually did it to avoid
              doing
              > homework.) However I made a promise to myself that I would still
              like
              > animation when I grew up. Here I am today.
              >
              > Wikipedia and IMDB are not completely accurate. I don't have time
              > correct them and IMDB won't let me correct my own resume anyway
              which is the
              > height of ridiculousness. I do my best to list my credits on my
              website.
              > --
              > Crispin Freeman
              > Voice Actor/Director
              > crispinfreeman@...
              > http://www.crispinfreeman.com

              how odd, i'm doing my Sophmore research project on the same thing.