Re: [crispin_freeman_fansite] Re: new here

  • shani saez
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 1, 2006
      Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure I will have lot's of fun. How old were you when you started wathcing anime and what"s you're favorite thing avout Crispin? Sorry I like asking questions.
      See Ya.

      Izobel <thezelgoddess@...> wrote:
      Hi Shani!

      Welcome to the fansite!

      Crispin has a lot of fans your age. His fans seem to range from pre-teens to adults; it's
      nice to know that he is reaching people in such a wide age group!

      Hope you have fun here!

      Izobel
      the Zelgoddess

      --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, shani saez <kimishimafan@...> wrote:

      > Hey my name's Shani and i'm kind of new here. I was reading some messages and
      noticed that everyone seems to be a bit older than me. I'm 17, just wondering am i the
      only teenager crazy about Mr. Freeman and his voice acting career? I hope you let me
      know. One more question, this is for everyone who wants to answer, who is your favorite
      character Crispin plays and doesn't. Thanks in advance for the answers (if you answer.
      Thanks).

    • shani saez
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 1, 2006
        Thanks for the welcome and for answering my question. I can't really decide what character I like best that's why I'm ashking others to see their opinions. Although I do like Cougar from S-Cry-ed and Tsume from Wolf's Rain.

        Karen Correll <kjiggy1957@...> wrote: Welcome aboard, Shani. There are a lot of nice people here. I could never come up with just one favorite character that Crispin has done. I think he's done a great job on them all, but I can probably narrow it down to three that stand out for me (and I'm sure that number will grow as Crispin's career continues). Three of my favorites are Amon-Witch Hunter Robin, Tsume-Wolf's Rain and last but definitely not least, Holland-Eureka Seven. I have a feeling that once Blood+ is released, Haji will be another favorite:)

        Karen

        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 1, 2006
          Hey Timothy my name is Shani. You're so lucky you got to meet Crispin. What was he like?

          Wingzero586@... wrote: Welcome aboard. My name is Timothy McKann,and I hope you enjoy your stay. My
          favorite Videogames that Crispin did are Atelier Iris:Eternal Mana,and Soul
          Calibur 3/I also like Chobits,Scryed,Advent Children,and others. I met Crispin
          this year at AnimeUSA,and he autographed my Scryed boxset,and FFVII advent
          children movie. And I was Scorcerer of Dark Magic from Yu-Gi-Oh!

          Sincerly,
          Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...

        • shani saez
          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 1, 2006
            Thanks for writing back. You seem to have a lot of good great friends. Have you ever done cosplay? If you have who was it you were dresses as.

            cinderellamirage <cinderellamirage@...> wrote: hello shani i'm Private Nina Maria Tucker:And my favorite character is
            Alucard.And i know of someone that cosplays as Alucard?and she's a reall
            y great friend of mine.And i love her like a sister.And i rreally respec
            t her as well.And i have another friend that just left you a message.and
            she does ceres from final fantasy advent children.And Lt.Riza Hawkeye.
            And she's also a great friend of mine and i hope that she's reading
            this.and will be proud of me.

            Private Nina Maria Tucker Out

          • Jennifer Peterson
            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 1, 2006
              I started watching anime when i was in junior highschool (between 11-13) but I didn't know what it was at that time. I just thought the are and stories were really cool. I watched my first anime knowingly when I was just out of high school. Akira and Naussica.
              Jen

              shani saez <kimishimafan@...> wrote: Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure I will have lot's of fun. How old were you when you started wathcing anime and what"s you're favorite thing avout Crispin? Sorry I like asking questions.
              See Ya.

              Izobel <thezelgoddess@...> wrote:
              Hi Shani!

              Welcome to the fansite!

              Crispin has a lot of fans your age. His fans seem to range from pre-teens to adults; it's
              nice to know that he is reaching people in such a wide age group!

              Hope you have fun here!

              Izobel
              the Zelgoddess

              --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, shani saez <kimishimafan@...> wrote:

              > Hey my name's Shani and i'm kind of new here. I was reading some messages and
              noticed that everyone seems to be a bit older than me. I'm 17, just wondering am i the
              only teenager crazy about Mr. Freeman and his voice acting career? I hope you let me
              know. One more question, this is for everyone who wants to answer, who is your favorite
              character Crispin plays and doesn't. Thanks in advance for the answers (if you answer.
              Thanks).

            • angelfullmoon
              Message 6 of 17 , Dec 1, 2006
                <kimishimafan@...> wrote:

                > Hey my name's Shani and i'm kind of new here. I was reading some
                messages and noticed that everyone seems to be a bit older than me.
                I'm 17, just wondering am i the only teenager crazy about Mr.
                Freeman and his voice acting career? I hope you let me know. One
                more question, this is for everyone who wants to answer, who is your
                favorite character Crispin plays and doesn't. Thanks in advance for
                the answers (if you answer. Thanks).

                Hi, and welcome! I'm kind of new here too, but don't worry;
                everyone's really nice here. Um...about your question about
                Crispin...my favorite character either has to be Alucard (Hellsing,
                of course ^_^ ) or Albedo from Xenosaga. Is it just me, or is he
                really good at doing psychotic guys? ^^;

              • Wingzero586@aol.com
                Message 7 of 17 , Dec 1, 2006
                  He was cool,and Crispin autographed my Scryed boxset,and Advent Children
                  Movie. Maybe in a year or 2,he could autograph Atelier Iris,and Soul Calibur 3.

                • red_irish_foxx
                  Message 8 of 17 , Dec 1, 2006
                    --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, "angelfullmoon" <kawaiigoth@...>
                    wrote:

                    > --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, shani saez
                    > <kimishimafan@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hey my name's Shani and i'm kind of new here. I was reading some
                    > messages and noticed that everyone seems to be a bit older than me.
                    > I'm 17, just wondering am i the only teenager crazy about Mr.
                    > Freeman and his voice acting career? I hope you let me know. One
                    > more question, this is for everyone who wants to answer, who is your
                    > favorite character Crispin plays and doesn't. Thanks in advance for
                    > the answers (if you answer. Thanks).
                    > >

                    > Hi, and welcome! I'm kind of new here too, but don't worry;
                    > everyone's really nice here. Um...about your question about
                    > Crispin...my favorite character either has to be Alucard (Hellsing,
                    > of course ^_^ ) or Albedo from Xenosaga. Is it just me, or is he
                    > really good at doing psychotic guys? ^^;

                    >trust me you arent the only one! I've been a fan since my best friend got me hooked on
                    Hellsing and I was about.... 14 i think (chuckle) and anyways I am a Alucard fan girl and
                    proud of it!
                  • Anna Dalton
                    Message 9 of 17 , Dec 4, 2006
                      I'm 18!!! Yay, it's nice to find another teen fan...I was kind of worried there for a second. *sweatdrop* lol, I kid, I love knowing people in their 40's even watch anime, I thought I was going to look dumb when I got to that age still loving anime. ^.^ I hope I didn't insult anybody! But yeah, as for my least favorite role but Crispin dear, it would be.....................probably Rosiel (angel sanctuary) but that wouldn't be Crispin's fault..I was disappointed that it didn't go any farther...and it strayed from the manga too much. I'm a Zaphikel fan and was disappointed that he hadn't made his appearance when he should have.

                      But that's all off topic. My favorite roles by Crispin would be Alucard (who doesn't love that one), Hideki (I thought he was so kawaii *squeals*), and Ebisu (I know that role is small, but Ebisu just kicks butt!) So yeah.. those're my opinions... ^.^

                      "No matter how many times the lessons repeated, they never learn.
                      Human Beings are foolish, miserable things, aren't they?"

                        Message 11 of 17 , Dec 6, 2006
                          In a message dated 12/6/2006 7:49:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,
                          kimishimafan@... writes:

                          Thanks for answering my questions. I'm glad i'm not the only oly one who
                          likes FMA. For some reason no one put that as one of their favs.
                          Shani

                          As I said in my reply I have a very long list of favorites lol. I would not
                          want to try and list them all but I can't believe I forgot FMA.

                          Tara