Re: Updated my web page... FINALLY!

  • ebonysfan
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2006
      --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, Crispin Freeman
      <crispinfreeman@...> wrote:

      > Hey there guys! Just wanted to let you know that I've updated my
      webpage
      > with some new pictures, convention announcements and resume
      listings. A big
      > thanks to Izzy for helping me look so great. She's amazing.
      >
      > Enjoy!
      >
      > http://www.crispinfreeman.com
      > --
      > Crispin Freeman
      > Voice Actor/Director
      > crispinfreeman@...
      > http://www.crispinfreeman.com

      Thanks so much for updating your site. I was wondering when you were
      going to. And you even added Kousei Shimazaki on it finally! I would
      still like to see Shin from Angel Tales on there though. I was also
      wondering if you were thinking of adding anything new to your site.
      I would like to know what your favorite quotes for some of your
      characters are. That would be an awesome feature for your site.
    • lil_vegeta_dbz_01
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2006
        Awesome! So you're going too, huh? I wonder if anyone else from this
        site is going... I'm kinda excited to see Greg Ayres again although
        he probably recognize with as many cons I've seen him attend ^_^. lol
        Who am I going to cosplay as this time? *goes off to think of the
        possibilities*

        Lea

        --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Baker"
        <Mkrayearth@...> wrote:

        > I hope to meet him there as well(first time too),good group of
        actors at Anime USA this year.
        > Brian
        > MKRayearth
        FINALLY!

        > OH YEAH!!! Crispin's going to Anime USA, and so shall I be there!
        > This is like the first time in a long time that he's been on the
        > east coast from what I understand soooo YAY! Last time I had the
        > chance to meet him was at Otakon (some amount of years ago ^_^),
        and
        > I missed it, a mistake I don't care to make twice, so see ya in a
        > few months Crispin! ^_^
        >
        > Lea
        >
        > --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, Crispin Freeman
        > <crispinfreeman@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hey there guys! Just wanted to let you know that I've updated
        my
        > webpage
        > > with some new pictures, convention announcements and resume
        > listings. A big
        > > thanks to Izzy for helping me look so great. She's amazing.
        > >
        > > Enjoy!
        > >
        > > http://www.crispinfreeman.com
        > > --
        > > Crispin Freeman
        > > Voice Actor/Director
        > > crispinfreeman@
        > > http://www.crispinfreeman.com

      • Kia
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2006
          Depends on how much I can save up. I'll drive down from Philly, isnce I couldn't do Anime next or Otakon this year.

          Kia

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2006
            You're from Philly? Wow.... me and my friends are drving to Anime
            USA from Philly, small world, huh? ^_^

            --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, Kia

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 2, 2006
              > Thanks so much for updating your site. I was wondering when you were
              > going to. And you even added Kousei Shimazaki on it finally! I would
              > still like to see Shin from Angel Tales on there though. I was also
              > wondering if you were thinking of adding anything new to your site.
              > I would like to know what your favorite quotes for some of your
              > characters are. That would be an awesome feature for your site.

              Forgot about Shin! I'll have to get him in there somewhere. Now I just
              have to find a picture of him!

              Favorite quotes might be tricky, but I'll think about it. I'm sure the fans
              have their favorite quotes for each character and I sure don't want to
              influence that.

              Glad you like the update. Kudos go to Izobel for all her hard work.
              Voice Actor/Director
              crispinfreeman@...
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 2, 2006
                Yep......I live right outside the city in the suburbs, right by Nancy Louise who just joined the listing. She and I and our kids get together every weekend and watch anime together. Working our way through Wolf's Rain right now and also Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig. And I'm about to introduce them to Slayers.