Online Chat Session

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hey there guys! In order to bring in the new fansite, I thought it was time
      for another chat session! So...

      Sunday, February 12th
      5-7pm Pacific (8-10 Eastern)
      Chat Session with Yours Truly
      In the Fansite Chat Room on Yahoo!

      Hope to see many of you there!
      Anime Voice Actor/Director
      crispinfreeman@...
      http://www.crispinfreeman.com
    • omega30142
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 3, 2006
        --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, Crispin Freeman
        <crispinfreeman@...> wrote:

        > Hey there guys! In order to bring in the new fansite, I thought
        it was time
        > for another chat session! So...
        >
        > Sunday, February 12th
        > 5-7pm Pacific (8-10 Eastern)
        > Chat Session with Yours Truly
        > In the Fansite Chat Room on Yahoo!
        >
        > Hope to see many of you there!
        > --
        > Crispin Freeman
        > Anime Voice Actor/Director
        > crispinfreeman@...
        > http://www.crispinfreeman.com

        Sorry if I seem stupid, But what would be the Central Time.

        Im not very good at telling time as you can see. Id hate to miss it
        just becuase i didnt ask.
      • batoga2481
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 3, 2006
          Well, I'm in Tennessee...so I'm on central time too. It would be 7pm to 9pm our time. :D
          ~ Liss

          --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, "omega30142" <omega30142@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, Crispin Freeman
          > <crispinfreeman@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey there guys! In order to bring in the new fansite, I thought
          > it was time
          > > for another chat session! So...
          > >
          > > Sunday, February 12th
          > > 5-7pm Pacific (8-10 Eastern)
          > > Chat Session with Yours Truly
          > > In the Fansite Chat Room on Yahoo!
          > >
          > > Hope to see many of you there!
          > > --
          > > Crispin Freeman
          > > Anime Voice Actor/Director
          > > crispinfreeman@
          > > http://www.crispinfreeman.com
          > >

          > Sorry if I seem stupid, But what would be the Central Time.
          >
          > Im not very good at telling time as you can see. Id hate to miss it
          > just becuase i didnt ask.

        • Liz Halvorson
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 4, 2006
            Lets see *checks schedual* nope no work, kids will be in bed and no classes till 9 am on monday.Yay I can join, hope to see everyone there :-)

            Crispin Freeman <crispinfreeman@...> wrote: Hey there guys! In order to bring in the new fansite, I thought it was time
            for another chat session! So...

            Sunday, February 12th
            5-7pm Pacific (8-10 Eastern)
            Chat Session with Yours Truly
            In the Fansite Chat Room on Yahoo!

            Hope to see many of you there!
            Anime Voice Actor/Director
            crispinfreeman@...

            Animation art Entertainment new york

            ---------------------------------

            Last night I played a blank tape on full blast.

            The mime next door went nuts- Steven Wright

          • Sarah Keith
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 4, 2006
              I tried out the chat section, but all I got was a blank white screen.
              What do you have to have to make it work? Uhh, I haven't been in a
              Yahoo chat room in years.

              Sharantyr
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 4, 2006
                > I tried out the chat section, but all I got was a blank white screen.
                > What do you have to have to make it work? Uhh, I haven't been in a
                > Yahoo chat room in years.
                >
                > Sharantyr

                The chat room is driven by Java, so you have to have Java installed on your
                computer. I know it's just a part of my Mac operating system (cause I keep
                getting automatic updates for it), but if you're on Windows, then maybe some
                other Windows users on the fansite can give you some assistance.
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 4, 2006
                  Yeah, I have Windows XP, but I have no idea where to get Java for
                  that. Anybody else on here have Windows XP?

                  <crispinfreeman@...> wrote:

                  > The chat room is driven by Java, so you have to have Java installed
                  on your
                  > computer. I know it's just a part of my Mac operating system (cause
                  I keep
                  > getting automatic updates for it), but if you're on Windows, then
                  maybe some
                  > other Windows users on the fansite can give you some assistance.
                  > --
                  > Crispin Freeman
                  > Anime Voice Actor/Director
                  > crispinfreeman@...
                  > http://www.crispinfreeman.com

                • Izobel
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 4, 2006
                    It can depend on which web browser you're using too. Back when I was using Internet
                    Explorer, I had problems entering the chat. I had to use Netscape. Try it with a couple of
                    different browsers and you may have more luck!

                    !zzy

                    --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah Keith" <sharantyr1983@...>

                  • LorainJ@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 4, 2006
                      Go to _www.java.com_ (http://www.java.com) . There are two different
                      versions of Java for the PC that I know of, but the Sun Microsystems version is
                      the one I have for XP Pro.

                      In a message dated 2/4/2006 2:41:35 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                      sharantyr1983@... writes:

                      Yeah, I have Windows XP, but I have no idea where to get Java for
                      that. Anybody else on here have Windows XP?

                    • Zola
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 4, 2006
                        http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

                        At 04:50 PM 2/4/2006, Sarah Keith wrote:
                        >Yeah, I have Windows XP, but I have no idea where to get Java for
                        >that. Anybody else on here have Windows XP?
                        >
                        >--- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, Crispin Freeman
                        ><crispinfreeman@...> wrote:
                        >
                        > > The chat room is driven by Java, so you have to have Java installed
                        >on your
                        > > computer. I know it's just a part of my Mac operating system (cause
                        >I keep
                        > > getting automatic updates for it), but if you're on Windows, then
                        >maybe some
                        > > other Windows users on the fansite can give you some assistance.
                        > > --
                        > > Crispin Freeman
                        > > Anime Voice Actor/Director
                        > > crispinfreeman@...
                        > > <http://www.crispinfreeman.com>http://www.crispinfreeman.com

                        >art
                        ><http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Entertainment+new+york&w1=Animation+art&w2=Entertainment+new+york&c=2&s=47&.sig=7qi75WqUv2rCppSd543RjQ>Entertainment
                        >new york

                        > *
                        > <mailto:crispin_freeman_fansite-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>crispin_freeman_fansite-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                        >
                        > *
                        >

                        >----------

                        ><http://www.eset.com>http://www.eset.com

                        http://zola.livejournal.com/

                        "What are we going to do tonight, Brain?"
                        "The same thing we do every night, Pinky. We're going to try to take over
                        the world!!" ---Pinky and the Brain

                      • Sara
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 4, 2006
                          I, unfortunately, will not be able to make it - I have to work that
                          day. *grumbles about work schedule* *sigh* Ah well, I'll make the next
                          one! Have fun, everyone!

                          Sara

                          <crispinfreeman@...> wrote:

                          > Hey there guys! In order to bring in the new fansite, I thought it
                          was time for another chat session! So...

                          > Sunday, February 12th
                          > 5-7pm Pacific (8-10 Eastern)
                          > Chat Session with Yours Truly
                          > In the Fansite Chat Room on Yahoo!
                          >
                          > Hope to see many of you there!
                          > --
                          > Crispin Freeman
                        • Sarah Keith
                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 5, 2006
                            Thanks for the link and info about the Java. It works now. :)

                            Sharantyr