Re: San Diego Comic Con?

  • Amy Wang
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2006
      Boy oh boy, I've been so busy with work lately I barely have time to
      come here >< I'm missing anime expo as we speak and that's already
      really depressing. I really hope I can make it to the SD comic con...
      I will most likely go because well... it's right in my San Diego
      backyard!!! Weee.... anyway, I need some sleep T_T
      Good to hear that someone else is going, we can all meet up and eat
      my deliciously pack sandwiches!!!

      --- In crispin_freeman_fansite@yahoogroups.com, "mojojojen"

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 11, 2006
        > Tsk tsk - someone's hiding their light under a bushel.
        >
        > In any event, here's hoping our paths will cross (however unlikely
        > that may be) at some point over the weekend. I'm hoping Pixar &
        > Brad Bird will be onhand to talk about their upcoming 'Ratatouille'
        > project; still kicking myself for missing their 'Incredibles' panel.
        >
        > Pity you won't be doing another panel this year - did you have a bad
        > experience with the one you managed in 2004? Was it too much of a
        > hassle? It seemed pretty well-attended from where I was sitting.
        >
        > Hope you had a good time at the Gargoyles event - and hope you find
        > time to enjoy yourself at Anime Expo.
        >
        > Ta,
        >
        > Jenn MK

        I had a great time at the Gargoyles Gathering and I was blown away by the
        response at Anime Expo.

        My voice acting panel at Comic-con was great, but it is a bit of a hassle,
        especially bringing all the equipment in all that heat. We find it more
        productive to spend our time networking and seeing what's happening in the
        industry.

        Hopefully I'll see you there.

        Voice Actor/Director
        crispinfreeman@...