Oh! yeah!! FF-Advent Children Movie Kicks @$$

  • datenshi182006
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Hey Everyone!!
      I can't contain this excitement...I love the movie!!!
      I just got it...and it was GREAT!!!
      Personally...i've never played the game...but i heard alot about it
      and i wish now that i could've of played it.

      Hey Crispin...your character was really serious..but funny at the same
      time. Once again...you did a great job.
      Do you think you could relate to that character?

      See ya everyone!

      ~Datenshi~
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2006
        > Hey Everyone!!
        > I can't contain this excitement...I love the movie!!!
        > I just got it...and it was GREAT!!!
        > Personally...i've never played the game...but i heard alot about it
        > and i wish now that i could've of played it.
        >
        > Hey Crispin...your character was really serious..but funny at the same
        > time. Once again...you did a great job.
        > Do you think you could relate to that character?
        >
        > See ya everyone!
        >
        > ~Datenshi~

        Oh yeah. I could relate to Rude. He's so funny, acting tough all the time
        and getting his butt handed to him over and over. :)
        Anime Voice Actor/Director
        crispinfreeman@...