Greetings:

  • Michael Canino
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013
      Hello Mr. Freeman I just wanted to say hi and what a great job on having already like 52 podcasts in your Voice Acting Mastery website. But I do have a question about your artistic talents and when I meant about artistic talents I mean do you know how to draw manga or comics [laugh]? That always occured to me ever since I met you and your podcasts. Especially podcasts 4 and 5 in your website but I just basically want to know if that's alright with you Sir?

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android