Fan art:

  • Angel Dracula
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2012
      Hello Mr. Freeman i want to give you a gift from me to you. I hope you like this fan art for all your hard work and appreciation on making your podcasts to help guide us to be successful voice actors/actresses just like you. Thank you Mr. Freeman keep doing what you're best at doing. :) http://m.facebook.com/home.php?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&refid=8&_rdr

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android